TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any tags related to footwear or any security threads present on the items that are returned must not be cut or broken. The garments must not have been worn, washed or altered and must not show any signs of use. The soles of the shoes must be in perfect condition and show no signs of any kind.
- Each garment must be returned including all original labels, packaging and accessories
(Dustbags, additional laces, hangers, clothes covers etc.) received with the order.
- All footwear and accessories must be returned together with their original box, which is considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, nor used as a single external packaging.
- Returns must be shipped in suitably protective packaging, we recommend reusing the packaging in which the goods arrived.
- In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by Puggelli.it, it is required to follow the same instructions above. Puggelli.it reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods to its premises.
- Returns authorized by Puggelli.it must be shipped from the same country in which the original order was delivered.
- it reserves the right not to accept returns sent with couriers other than that indicated in the e-mail with the return instructions if the delivery involves additional costs for Puggelli.it or requires collection at a branch of the courier itself.
- Returned goods must be properly packaged and travel at the customer’s risk.
- it also reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions provided.
- In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address with the shipping costs charged.
- The eventual acceptance of such returns involves a charge equal to 30% of the value of the returned goods.
- The right of withdrawal can only be exercised by consumers (end customers)
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European legislation for distance trading prevails.